Sunday, January 27, 2008

Mid-Winter in the Colvin Run Habitat

Two months since the last post - what can I say? A variety of other priorities.

In the last two months, I added a new camera to the Habitat tools. A month after receiving it, I finally got the time to get it out of the box and take the inaugural photos. And here they are. A few of the signature cardinals, titmice, and a white-throated sparrow.
These chickadees clearly were upset when I got close to the bluebird house that the chickadees used last spring.
I took the photos of the chickadee and blue jays in flight by accident - the benefits of an extremely fast camera.


Of course, everyday you'll find a turkey vulture overhead.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. back at last! love the in-flight photos!! they are very cool.

    ReplyDelete